For more than 50 years, individuals have raved about the positive effects that Adventures in Attitudes® (AiA) has had on their lives. It’s a mind-expanding experience that helps motivate people from the inside out. Each of the 74 projects leads groups through exercises that cause participants to focus on important questions, such as:
- How do I handle people problems at home and at work?
- How do I solve my problems? Make decisions?
- What is my work and what are my attitudes toward work? Do they need to be changed?
AiA is a strategic, systematic, deliberately constructed learning process that:
- Is founded on Principles and a conceptual framework of thought, attitudes, behavior and change;
- Utilizes a unique Process of facilitated and guided, interactive, self-directed, and experiential group learning;
- Is driven by designed Projects that focus conversations and discussions in ever-increasing complexity, utilizing the modalities of group dynamics and group interaction;
- Is facilitated by a Presenter who guides the process using a structured, disciplined model and a sequential set of content materials in a Facilitation role, not as a trainer, teacher, lecturer, speaker, mediator, or discussion leader; and
- Is learned, used, and applied by Participants who engage and interact at a self-selected level, in a safe, stimulating environment, to learn the skills defined by employers as most needed, and to learn behaviors known to be those that improve the quality of their lives, intrapersonally and interpersonally.
Your premises or offsite. Corporate clients only (no public workshops).
Learning Unit Topics:
- Attitude Awareness
- Group Dynamics
- Purpose and Goals
- Personal Development
PLEASE NOTE: This is a highly interactive, integrated program. Participants move at a fast pace through more than seventy high-involvement projects that are critical to increasing self-awareness, changing attitudes, and improving relationships for greater personal and professional growth. Participants work on these projects in teams, and each team becomes self-regulating. It’s success over 50+ years owes itself to the research that underlies it, and the sequencing of the units…each unit builds on the previous one. The best approach is to invite people to participate in this program – making it mandatory is not advised.
What people are saying:
- “All employees should take this program” – Syncrude Canada Ltd. participant
- “Better than any leadership training I have ever taken, and I’ve taken them all” – Syncrude Canada Ltd. participant
- “Awesome! I will recommend this to my colleagues” – Syncrude Canada Ltd. participant
- “This is a program that will change your life and make you a better person both on the job and at home” – Donald Jay Brinton, Supervisor-Training, AT&T
- “Thanks for facilitating such a fabulous course, enriched with very powerful tools. Thank you for sharing.” – Government of Alberta participant
- “Thank you Brian, you have made a difference in my life” – Government of Alberta participant
- “Thanks for opening my thought processes. It was a ton of fun!” – Government of Alberta participant
- “This is an outstanding program of self-discovery which has given new direction to my life both personally and in my work situation” – John C. Hummel, Director of Biomedical Services, City of Hope Medical Center