Teams rely on both individual and group talent. The individual members need to know how to let their strengths shine, while the group needs to know how to work as a unit. This series is designed to advance both of these goals in three easy, half-day sessions. The first session uses DiSC to lay the foundation for personal and team awareness. The second session explores the strengths that each member brings to the team and ways to get the most out of those strengths. In the third session, participants gain interpersonal feedback, insight, and skills that will sharpen the teams harmony and effectiveness.
Three Half-Day sessions
This program is designed to help participants:
- Reduce the confusion and complexity of understanding their teammates
- Understand the unique strengths and challenges that they bring to the team
- Find ways to maximize their strengths and motivation in their environment
- Use interpersonal feedback to improve their team performance
- Learn how to adapt their behavior and become more effective with each team member